Friday, May 2, 2014

Norwegian translator using SDL Trados Studio, but not Google Translate

When you choose a Norwegian translator you also choose which CAT tool that will be used. I have experience with different kinds of CAT tools, and will suggest that you choose a translator using the latest translation software SDL Trados Studio.

Choosing an experienced Norwegian translator that works with SDL Trados Studio, like me, you will get better value – and the quality of the work would be much better.

These days (May 2014), the latest build is called SDL Trados Studio 2014. I always upgrade to the latest build.

Remember: This CAT tool is not like Google Translate. It's possible to use Google Translate during the work in Trados, but I never do this. It only slows me down!

Choose a Norwegian translator that uses SDL Trados Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment